Rear light cluster upgrade

Stutopia

I was looking for facelift LED rear lamp clusters for my 2004 and stumbled across these. Anyone fitted these, or used this site?

http://www.racerbits.com/servlet/Detail?no=169

Think they'll be any good? Or maybe these LED efforts?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-05-Nissan-350Z-LED-Black-Lexus-Rear-Tail-lights-/380597382250?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item589d5f2c6a

First ones are awful, second are copies of the JDM LED's, look better in red in my opinion, but i'm a little bias, 3rd ones not too bad but I have seen them in a smoked set up that looks better IMO.

Number one is a no no.

Number two, not bad actually, better than the original pre facelift lights but as KyleR says would look good in all red.

Number three, not seen these before, might look O.K depending on the colour of The Zed but wouldn't be my choice

Pete

Interesting, I thought the 3rd were about the best of the bunch but then you get to not far off the price of the proper Nissan's, which kind of defeats the object of picking up a bargain. Guess it makes sense to save up another pay day and go for the Real McCoy. Ta for the input fellas.

Big yes for these B) I love mine, I think tjey make the rear look much more up to date along with the newer LED's

ffe58a23.jpg

Edited by spursmaddave

It was late, I'd had a drink, I knew they weren't the prettiest but they gave me a smile and winked at me, seemed like a good idea at the time. Then I woke this morning up to the reality of the situation. Surely we've all been there and done something we're not proud of.

Please don't judge me until I finally get to see some other Zeds in the flesh!