This site is my Facebook

14N

Bit random I know, but I just felt like posting.

I've noticed that I've, in the last few moths, spent less and less time on Facebook, to the point that I maybe have a look around on it once a week, if that.

I've also noticed that I spend more and more time on this forum and can simply put it down to I actually care about and have a shared interest in what you guys and gals are upto.

I really don't care that my friends feel the need to update there status informing me that they've just woken up, opened a kitchen cupboard, or tell me it's raining/snowing - I own a window.

I have a much greater interest in learning more and more about my car and what everyone is doing/has done/is planning on doing to theirs.

Of my friends on here, I've probably only met a small handful (so that's similar to Facebook :lol:) but I'd much rather read about your latest mod and build thread than discover that X is now in a relationship with Y, it's complicated, 23 people 'like' this and 4 feel the need to share it.

This turned into a little rant didn't it?

The banter on here is much better too. 350Z-uk.com is MY Facebook.

Please feel free to 'Like' this :lol:

Although if this site were like Facebook, and we had a 'Poke' button, I think some of the sprinkles might be in trouble......

Ian :thumbs:..

• Like 2

Status update

its raining outside (looking out the window) - but is happy as lovely cuppa just arrived on the desk............but think the toilet is needed first :wacko:

FB works for keeping up to date with people you dont see often, whether they have moved overseas or just dont get out much anymore - I rarely update myself but find my feed pretty interesting :)

Its also good for showing your mates pics of former conquests and making them jealous :D

• Like 1