Varrstoen wheels - special offer

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hey guys and girls,

Been a massive fan of these wheels myself for a while now, to say they are one of the more trickier suppliers to pin down is an understatement as this has been in the pipeline for going on two years, to cut a long story short i've now gone full circle and finally opened an account with the direct source which is what I was always striving to do. I've also just been set up tonight with an online stock inventory.

All the details, pics etc are in here:

http://varrstoen.com/products/

The popular wheels for the 350/370z are the ES1 / ES2 / ES3..

Prices are dependant on you guys to be honest,

If I had 3 customers minimum I can do them in standard colour for £1150 in:

19"x9.5" Fronts et12 or 22

19"x10.5" Rears et12 or 22

18 as above £1110

If somehow I managed to get 10 of you lucky guys together then I could do them at £1050 for 19's or £1010 for 18's, its pretty doubtful but if you wanted to spread the word on other forums then feel free. To be fair the difficulty getting hold of these wheels at the moment you could probably sell them on ebay for £1300 plus a set.

I have been studying the online inventory tonight and stock is really good on the ES2's staggered as above in matte black which is the most popular wheel but not good at all in the other styles, so depending on interest I would have to enquire further on the lead times.

Prices don't change unless you wanted to go for:

Zero offsets which would be an extra £20 per wheel **special order**

11" width wheel woud be extra £20 per wheel

Custom Paint strip/Powder Coating £60 per wheel - coating is done here http://www.tiger-coatings.us/index.php?id=1295

Paint strip/Polishing £80 per wheel

Centre caps are included in prices

I think I have covered most things but inevitably there will be something I have missed, this is strictly a one time offer, normal prices will be on the new website. Leadtimes, dependant on stock at time of order, full payment required up front, will look to tie this up by mid April.

Please form an orderly queue behind me as i'm treating myself

1. Tarmac

• Like 1

They are lovely wheels. When I was researching them though the offsets seem to cause problems, the +22's I'm sure some people have problems clearing the brembos on the front and the +12's will no doubt require some arch work to fit.

Good prices, ill be in for a set of ES2 but unfortunately just not right now :(

Ill be in touch and be sure to give plenty of notice when the time comes. Why they only offer them in matte black and polished is beyond me!!! I want white!

Edited by Ollierx

Hi tarmac

Are the ES5 avalible in this deal?? and if so can you get them in

19"x9.5" Fronts et12

19"x10.5" Rears et12

Also looking at a few us sites and in that TIGER colours you can get the transpart blue/red/greens as below, If so could you find out if this finish can be applied to the ES5 wheel?

8198211719_2951ccbe39_b.jpg

Not sure yet, probably £1200-1250

I take credit card, it's like free money. You could buy 10 sets sell 9 at £1200 a set then you will get them for free plus spare change to buy an Invidia exhaust. Happy days

:lol: best sales tactic yet! Free money!