Taken the plunge!

I'll be picking it up this weekend, not sure which day....depends on the wife and her getting me there. Can't wait, spacers ordered 25 back and 20 front. Black burger badges ordered. Whats next...hmmmm. I'll hae a look at he exhaust when I get it home, find out the make...Thanks for all the welcomes.

media3.jpg

Well..........not the news I wanted to hear, but looking at the bigger picture I know I need to wait. My car won't be ready for collection this weekend :rant: I pointed out on the inspection that one of the boot gas struts needs replacing...this won't be arriving until Monday. Due to work commitments, it will mean another week before I can collect!!! It's like some kind of torture! I have my wheel spacers, new badges and cleaning products all lined up........but no car :surrender:

Edited by gringo

Gutted. A boot strut shouldn't stop you picking the car up though should it? Can the garage not just forward it on to you next week when it arrives?

Seems a shame to have to wait another week for such a simple thing :shrug:

It gets better!. I'd arranged for collection this Sunday, which they cannot do. But now they will deliver to me on the Monday.....but at a charge of £45. I'd accept paying £30 as this would be what It costs in fuel to get there and back. I'm considering walking away with my money back! Not acceptable in my eyes!!! All for a boot gas strut!

:welcome: to the forum. Its a bit strange all of delays, for a gas strut? I'd tell them where to get off regarding their delivery charge, thats outrageous condidering how long they've kept you hanging on. :nono: They should be delivering it to you with a full tank of fuel, thats the least they can do considering how long you've had to wait. I agree with 14N you shouldn't be denied your Zed over a gas strut, they can call you and arrange for a convenient time to fit it when they've taken delivery of it. Hope everything turns out OK for you.