I want this...

AMT

While fannying about the internet (as I'm loaded with the cold) I found this....and I would like it very much so! Not over the top styling wise and nice inside :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212164638854/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/75000/model/supra/make/toyota/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/g11bl/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p

....and then in the same search you find this monstrosity.... what possesed someone to do such a thing? :yuck:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201212064529892/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/75000/model/supra/make/toyota/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/g11bl/page/1/radius/1500?logcode=p

Edited by AMT

Its a shame that manual TTs are so expensive :( If they were a bit cheaper I'd have one on the driveway now.

Theres a nice one on PH for 6K at the moment but I can't live with an auto box :(

Its a shame that manual TTs are so expensive :( If they were a bit cheaper I'd have one on the driveway now.

Theres a nice one on PH for 6K at the moment but I can't live with an auto box :(

Buy a Manual NA and do a single Turbo conversion :teeth:

My mates 2001 tt 225 ends some time today on eBay, was £2450 last I saw but there's also another black 2001 on 19's with 125k full service etc £2895 buy now in Alford lincolnshire

Check the links before you open your gob ;)

:lol:

I considered buying an auto TT and doing a 6 speed conversion but both conversions end up costing more than just buying the manual at the start. Most people say the auto box is much better than the manual though

Yeah I agree Autos...should be banned. Along with flappy paddel nonesense. You hardly ever see manual Supras, I'd like if Toyota done a 'Ford GT' like update for the modern day age. Supra still looks great.

If I ever become rich I'm having many classy looking cars. The exception... a replica of this...

http://www.japanesesportcars.com/galleries/data/media/42/fast_and_furious_supra.jpg

:blush:

I considered buying an auto TT and doing a 6 speed conversion but both conversions end up costing more than just buying the manual at the start. Most people say the auto box is much better than the manual though

I did alot of research into them back in 2008 when my ex was wanting one. I was told the same about the Auto box. Many seemed to prefer them due to the sheer wall of acceleration.

I still wouldn't have an auto box though.

I'm tempted by an NA as a hobby car. They can be picked up for £2500.

• Like 1

My mates 2001 tt 225 ends some time today on eBay, was £2450 last I saw but there's also another black 2001 on 19's with 125k full service etc £2895 buy now in Alford lincolnshire

Check the links before you open your gob ;)

:lol:

Last time I try and be helpful lol.

Read Ian's post, saw TT & thought what assumed would be the obvious, but it wasn't was it.

Ill go find my rock again now :)