Price please - ALL TRADERS

ChrisUUC

Lol, I was thinking this myself. It will probably be quicker and easier if you pm the traders individually and that way you can choose from the best price etc. I think tarmac was looking into the splitters....... if that helps.

I've been trying to get varrstoen prices in the uk for the past 6 weeks, I've ended up getting prices from the states.

Watch this space, had some obstacles with Varrstoen Europe as stocks are cack but I've just this week managed to convince Varrstoen USA to sell to me direct ;-)

:notworthy: what would we do with out you great job as normal

• Like 1

I've been trying to get varrstoen prices in the uk for the past 6 weeks, I've ended up getting prices from the states.

Did you try Dragon Performance? I got mine from them & it took about 10 days from initial enquiry to delivery to me & that included getting them painted in Midnight Purple

Awesome news! I want a set in white, and it was more to get an idea of the total cost so I knew what I was in for but got no feedback from varrstoen uk, despite emails, fb and phone.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I've looked at other wheels and I've had varrstoens in mind for about 2 years before I got the car

Yeah, I had some frustrations with EU/Uk varrstoen, they can't react to stock needs, if they don't have it in the uk it's a 3 month wait for a container.

I now have an account with UK and USA so can get any wheel within around two to three weeks max. I'm just waiting for the online stock checking facility to be set up and then I'm good to go.

I will put up an introductory offer thread up in the next week or so

• Like 1