NEED INFO - Starting performance modifications

Lukieb66

Hi,

I would like some guidance from someone regarding what modifications i should carry out and the best parts to use to do so. I would like to get my 350Z up to between 400 - 500 bhp.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, i have found alot of conflicting information out there. Though i would ask the people who have had genuine experience with this.

Thank you in advanced.

What year is your zed?

What engine does it have?

What mods does it already have?

Is it a daily driver?

Will you be doing the work yourself?

Do you like the hit of a turbo or the linear delivery of a supercharger?

And most important what is your budget?

Have a look in the Forced induction section and some of the longer build threads for starters.

Edited by Sam Mcgoo

:welcome:

Hints...

1. use search function for answers. Only looks back about 1 year. New forum software, still has kinks.

2. If that doesn't work, then use Google to search the site. Just type in 350z UK forum along with what you are looking for.

3. Read FAQs and guides.

4. If still no answer, then ask. Most peeps round here are cool with most things. However some silly questions which get asked every two-three weeks really begins to grind on some. Understandable tbh. Eg. What tyres are best? What insurance company should I use? How do I go about wiping my bumhole? :lol: