Milltek ... now with Stillen HFC's added. **Vid Added**

downhuman

OK, do they coke up a bit? They're fitted properly, with 02 spacers... Gaskets/ gasket paste too so now blows. And is exactly at 4krpm

Reminds me of the Racing Puma I owned briefly

I think they must, my set up had the familiar rasp from the Berks, I liked it but it was on the overrun. Has since gone but I have an awesome sound now, reminds me of a Borla

• Like 1

Do you have any induction kit?

I have a pop charger which really growls from 3.5k upwards and if you don't like the rasp etc that can help... Also do you have a plenum spacer fitted that seems to lower the exhaust note slightly too, did on mine anyway....

Other than that all I will say is Berks > Stillen with a Milltek obviously as everyone I know with a Berks/Milltek combo absolutely loves it :cloud9:

Right, longer drive today - still a buzz which I'm not sure about

Also, the car behaved a little oddly - flooring it when high up in the revs made it feel a bit hesitant and there was a little popping

Is this normal?

Car has Zmanalex 02 spacers installed.

Try an ECU reset and see if that helps.

There has been evidence that some Zeds with induction/exhausts mods run a little lean at WOT, something not usually spotted until it gets on a dyno.