Yet another new kid...

hi guys,

at the moment i`m just another dreamer, currently setting up my own business but sould be sorted in a few months then i`ll be looking to get a Z. already know i want; an azure blue 300 GT, with nismo aero kit B)

no doubt when the big day gets closer i`ll have plenty of questions for you all, but for now i just wondered if anyone has had probs with ground clearance with the nismo kit?

i`ll do my best to get to some meets before i buy and get to know some of the faces!

thanks

Dave.

hi guys,

at the moment i`m just another dreamer, currently setting up my own business but sould be sorted in a few months then i`ll be looking to get a Z. already know i want; an azure blue 300 GT, with nismo aero kit B)

no doubt when the big day gets closer i`ll have plenty of questions for you all, but for now i just wondered if anyone has had probs with ground clearance with the nismo kit?

i`ll do my best to get to some meets before i buy and get to know some of the faces!

thanks

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum and ask away.....

I haven't got nismo kit on but don't think anyone has any major issues with this kit specifically, especially as you can buy from Nissan on a new one, therefore not the lowest kit around....... but sure a lot of the guys with it on will confirm soon!

:welcome:

I agree with Jacko, from what I've heard the kit extends out the front of the bumper rather than down if that makes sense. So you shouldnt have any probs.

I'm sure someone with the Nismo kit will be right along :thumbs:

Hi mate welcome to the club, Ive not heard of any ground clearing problems with nismo kits, if you went for a Veilside kit on the other hand you have to be very carefull, but like with anything just take speed humps carefully and drive up at an angle and u should be fine. Post up pics when you get one :thumbs:;)

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum, as people say the kit goes out rather then down at the front, however the side skirts lower the sides a little, but nothing that should cause problems.

Liam - any excuse mate! Any excuse! :lol:

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the business.... :thumbs:

Sarnie, nice photo... B):thumbs:

Yeah i like it B)

I bet you do :p as i said, any excuse

Just like you don't need any excuses to post :p

Well sine you said that! :p

BTW - GM looks better

DSC_0760.jpg