Please suggest me a front lip!

Louisa911

Hello, done a quick search for a similar thread so sorry if something similar has already come up!

I've paid a deposit on my 350z in Gunmetal with OEM bumper, collecting in a few weeks. Been looking at front lips already :)

Basically on the front bumper passenger side there is a vey fine but down to the primer white scratch about 6" long thats not too noticeable but i'd like it sorting if possible. So at the same time figured it'd be a good idea to think about a front lip?

Would prefer something a tad more subtle than the deeper Nismo style ones (don't mind these but as I won't be going to town with the visual mods -yet- i'd rather keep it subtle) , and ideally nearer the cheaper £100 end than £200 upwards!

Also undecided if it would look better painted gloss black (planning a black roof perhaps in the future too) which I like the way it blends into the black grille, or if better painted gunmetal along with the bumper. decisions!!

If anyone has any suggestions or images to help then it'd be brilliant thanks :)

Here's mine currently- pic stolen from dealer site:

nissan-350-z-coupe-3-5-v6-3dr-109952327-640x480.jpg

Edited to add: preferably something simple to fit too! seen quite a few that use trim tape to attach the centre then bolts, without the need for trimming or bending or cutting. thanks!

Edited by Louisa911

The Veilside one looks spot on, thanks S1 HNK. Will try find one somewhere and see how they're priced.

Should be able to help you with this. EVO-R do their own version of the Veilside front lip. I'll see if they have any in stock at the moment and can also get a price for you. :thumbs:

Not a complete splitter as such but you might like this or something similar:-

http://www.350z-uk.c...cs/page__st__40

I bought one from SFS out of carbon with red mesh inside the weave so it had a red shine to it. Absolute rubbish fit on it! It's currently sat in my shed.

I've got a cwest style lip on the way, it's MUCH cheaper than a new front bumper :lol:

The Veilside one looks spot on, thanks S1 HNK. Will try find one somewhere and see how they're priced.

Should be able to help you with this. EVO-R do their own version of the Veilside front lip. I'll see if they have any in stock at the moment and can also get a price for you. :thumbs:

Steve can you get me a price as well please

can you let me know too, I like the look of those

Most subtle lips are the veilside v1 or stillen. Both look great, here is my old Zed with the veilside option.

CIMG0334.jpg

My exact thoughts! Go with the veilside if you want it as subtle as it get, the stillen is a step up but much better looking in my opinion with the 2 support bars that attach at the front.

I'm on the phone so can't get a pic, but give 350z stillen don't lip a google and have a look!

Also interested in this Steve.

David

• Like 1

David

No problem at all David, I'll be in touch with a price soon. :thumbs:

David

Could you p.m me a price for this too PLEASE :teeth:

David

Could you p.m me a price for this too PLEASE :teeth:

Could be a long list :) Could you PM me the prices as well please Steve?