OIl catch can...who?

taffyjason

I ordered two, one turned up and the other didnt, been emailing him lots, finally said I was contacting paypal and he got back to me saying he is having personal problems and if I dont get my other catch tank by the weekend I will get a refund, tis a shame as the first one looks good but also the less important one fittings wise =/

I ordered two, one turned up and the other didnt, been emailing him lots, finally said I was contacting paypal and he got back to me saying he is having personal problems and if I dont get my other catch tank by the weekend I will get a refund, tis a shame as the first one looks good but also the less important one fittings wise =/

Oh dear. Right I'll up the clarity of comms and at least see if I can get my cash back.

Oh dear. Right I'll up the clarity of comms and at least see if I can get my cash back.

Good luck, I will hold off till Friday afternoon then I will contact Paypal as you have to make it known to them within 40 days I think for them to act on anything.

As I said its a shame as its a good product and price. May end up modifying the 15mm fittings to fit the smaller hoses of the driver side as its more important as I will be venting the other side to atmosphere anyway.

Just to update, my other catch tank arrived today with a bag of skittles in it so the guy is just having a hard time at the moment but keeps his word.

There's still hope then, thanks for the update mate!

I still haven't had a reply from him, so I've told him that he's got until Sunday night to get back to me or I'll have to raise with PayPal. Hopefully he'll at least let me know what's going on or refund my cash.

Good news. He came back to me last night and said that he'd posted them yesterday. Fingers crossed I should have them shortly.

Why on earth he didn't just tell me that last week God knows.

He couldn't tell you cos he'd not sent them ;)

Good news. He came back to me last night and said that he'd posted them yesterday. Fingers crossed I should have them shortly.

Why on earth he didn't just tell me that last week God knows.

He couldn't tell you cos he'd not sent them ;)

Oh ha ha! That's the point though, he should have!