Just got back from "THE Z SHED"

deankenny

Well what can i say!!!!

I simply asked on the forums if anyone in Dorset has a Zed i can come see just to see one in the flesh, and what i got, was an Italian Meal, a nights worth of education on Zeds, a ride in a Zed and a ride in a Race Car aka "THE BITCH"

Feel like i have just got back from Alton Towers or something. The Bitch was a hell of a experience, the power and pure grunt is something that cannot be explained in words, and the brakes on the car just WOW, i had to use pure strength just to keep my neck in a upright position!!!! Then when we got to a dead end on a industrial estate no problem!!! just spin 180 on the spot, face the other way and drive back!!!

I cant thank Chris and the Wife enough, absolutely beautiful Spag Bol i enjoyed, thanks so much!!! i need to buy some serious doughnuts by the looks of it !! ;)

I must say i have fallen in love with Zeds now, and im like a kid again, this is what lifes about :)

Thanks again Chris and family for your hospitality at such sort notice :)

Im sure it will not be the last time i am at the Z Shed ;)

Hello Dean.

I just joined up today but started on here reading your posts about looking for a Z. I was even looking at buying the same crazy white one you were looking at...with the london wideboys selling it. Needless to say, didn't buy it, but bought a different one today! Now i'm hearing about this Zshed malarkey...I was in Dorset on sunday looking at a Z from Southborne motors as i'm not too far away in Portsmouth. Hopefully you'll find one (if you haven't already). That drive back from London today was something special...

Hello Dean.

I just joined up today but started on here reading your posts about looking for a Z. I was even looking at buying the same crazy white one you were looking at...with the london wideboys selling it. Needless to say, didn't buy it, but bought a different one today! Now i'm hearing about this Zshed malarkey...I was in Dorset on sunday looking at a Z from Southborne motors as i'm not too far away in Portsmouth. Hopefully you'll find one (if you haven't already). That drive back from London today was something special...

Nice one my man, yes i have a Zed in the pipeworks ;) so just watch this space.

Yes the white one, where do i start, did you ring them up at all, if there was ever an attitude to drive someone away while trying to sell something, they was the guys. Ive dealt with alot of cockneys but even though the car is legit and such, they sounded so dodgy it was crazy.

B) Ha ha, you will be there every weekend if your not careful :lol:

I miss the Zed Shed :console:

You've got one in your garden, you just need a Zed........................... :stir:;)

That's a Zed hotel!!

Maybe not for long :ninja:

confused

Here is my current garden shed . . . . :stir:

house11.jpg

Hello Dean.

Yes the white one, where do i start, did you ring them up at all, if there was ever an attitude to drive someone away while trying to sell something, they was the guys. Ive dealt with alot of cockneys but even though the car is legit and such, they sounded so dodgy it was crazy.

I did ring them up, they just seemed so...shady. Still ended up buying one from some Londoners (albeit Lebanese). Lovely guy to deal with.

So you've found a Z, finally?

Hello Dean.

I did ring them up, they just seemed so...shady. Still ended up buying one from some Londoners (albeit Lebanese). Lovely guy to deal with.

So you've found a Z, finally?

I have found one yes, not revealing too much yet ;)