Paloma Faith on Blandings

spursmaddave

Thats why I like her, couldn't imagine a boring time with her could you?

I couldn't imagine coming away afterwards with both my testicles intact if that's what you mean.

Normal women are mental enough for me, I don't think I'd want to push my luck with a weapons grade nutter! :lol:

What a munter!

I'm sure she would rate you too Jay ;)

It's not just looks it's personality for me :cloud9:

I am sure she would mate as am not the usual middle aged zed owner! I don't go for just looks or just personality, it needs to be both! She seriously lacks in the looks end of!

Were those her real teeth that she was using in Blandings? There seemed too many for her mouth. She looked cute and bubbly to me and I can see her appeal if you like a woman with something interesting to say :)

Think they are real, the way she talks and acts just makes me smile, shame she has a restraining order against me or we would make a lovely couple :cloud9:

"Would rather saw my bollocks off with a blunt, rusty hacksaw than have to touch that"

That's a bit :scare: Shall I start the collection for your flowers now because that sort of 'operation' can only lead to disaster!!

He is releasing a new guide to women & plenum spacers called '50 shades of purple'

Edited by spursmaddave

Would rather saw my bollocks off with a blunt, rusty hacksaw than have to touch that

She would probably do it for you :teeth:

Luckily we all like different things or it would be a boring place....

True say, but still...ewwww!!!!!!

"Would rather saw my bollocks off with a blunt, rusty hacksaw than have to touch that"

That's a bit :scare: Shall I start the collection for your flowers now because that sort of 'operation' can only lead to disaster!!

I would make a considerable effort to cross the road if I saw her walking towards me, and most likely contemplate doing so in front of a bus doing 30mph+ just to get away from her

He is releasing a new guide to women & plenum spacers called '50 shades of purple'

FFS Dave! Was sposed to be a secret! You ain't getting a signed 1st edition copy now :surrender:

FFS Dave! Was sposed to be a secret! You ain't getting a signed 1st edition copy now :surrender:

Seeing as i ghost wrote all the sex parts I thought I would get a free copy :shrug: