March evo mag

Dave172

Haven't read the article but did they say why? Difficult to comment otherwise. Also difficult to pick up a 370 for 15k, I'm sure there are some but at the moment few and far between.

Personally owned an 05 350z and now a 370 and prefer the 370 by a mile. Aesthetically the 370 is easily the better looking car, has better stance and presence. Not sure how the outside looks cheap and plasticky compared to the 350? Pulls like a train and handling is pretty decent. Once you fit a decent exhaust sounds great. Interior is way better.

To be honest it's all subjective but I know which I'd buy.

Kinda always liked the 350 better, but I'm open lol May have a cheeky time wasting test drive at somepoint if I really get bored... ( :sorry: dealer! lol)... although its in good faith as I may be having one after this...just won't take as long this time :p

Edited by AMT

See, I don't think it is. In terms of quality of materials over the original DE car yes, but it's a design mess. There's dials and buttons and analogue and digital all mixed in, and it's not a particularly cohesive design. The 350 interior may be simple (plain?), but it's a much more rounded package.

It's grown into the exterior looks though, for sure. I found it too fussy at first, but now a few years on I really quite like the stance of the car. Makes the 350 look slabsided and bulbous.