WASHED THE Z TODAY......GGRRHHHHH !

JEMAN

Washed my pride and joy today, only to find a nice dent in the passenger door. I only ever park it at work and i am so anal when it comes to dents. My z recently had the bonnet and front wings resprayed to get read of the stone chips, so the car is perfect............until now. so it will be a trip to the dent removal guys .............................. THANKS **** !

I spooned 2 out of my drivers door while I had the door in bits for the mirror fold module trials.Never tried it before and was pleased with the results, 99% gone I can only see one because I know where it was the other is gone. While in there i could see the marks on the inner skin where another 2 or 3 had been removed previously.Just got to tackle the one on the crease on the N/S door next.

OUCH, i know full well how that feels, i had my azzure Zed less than a week, whe some **** opened there door into my back panel, had i seen it happen, well i suspect i would still be locked away.there are some total kin dick heads on planet unfortunately.

what sort of people are they for god sake !!

I used chips away, cost me £80 plus vat, they did a great job.

rant over. car looking stunning by the way bud,

Don

Edited by Theres always been Ethel
  • Like 1

I hate it too. My zed was immaculate, not a mark on it. I used to wash & polish it every week without fail and watched with sadness at the number of stone chips starting to appear on the front bumper - even though i never tailgate other drivers.

Then one day I notice a scratch on the passenger door and when I mention it to my missus she replies "oh yes, i did that with my suitcase the other week, didnt think you`d mind!!!!" :scare:

Luckily it was only a very fine scratch and I managed to polish most of it out, but even so, so anoying.

So frustrating and annoying but I don't really know what the answer is, unfortunately most people have little or no respect for other peoples vehicles. My everyday run about is a twenty plus year old battered polo but I have respect and always take care opening the doors when in the proximity of another vehicle. I'm very particular where I park the zed and try to keep her safe but still end up with the usual scuffs and dinks. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people just don't care