Is this how Zed drivers get treated..??

WhackyWill

I think you have a point. Driving an array of cars, and it will often be when I'm Zedding that people come in excessively close (often crossing into my lane) in the lane next to you on the motorway, or the usual rubbish at traffic lights (can't be bothered), it never goes near a carpark so that's not an issues, although it used to be when it was brand new 9 years ago. Once again live in a city, so you can't expect much. I think a lot of people are curious as to what the car is, or if they know what it is, often want to come closer to check it out.

Your in a Zed, bully them out the way after they've cut you up with your pumped up arches and low profile :stir::boxing: ....or sit behind them as they try to loose you... cos theres not much chance of that :lol: (But DON'T do this as its silly... unless its an Audi... then give em' hell.....muahahahahahah :evil::innocent:)

Your in a Zed, bully them out the way after they've cut you up with your pumped up arches and low profile :stir::boxing: ....or sit behind them as they try to loose you... cos theres not much chance of that :lol: (But DON'T do this as its silly... unless its an Audi... then give em' hell.....muahahahahahah :evil::innocent:)

More stick for us Audi drivers !!!!! :rant::boxing:

Edited by Builder49

Dave you're only writing stuff in the hope of being the 1mill post. And I'm not a typical Audi driver......... For a start they are too busy driving near to other bumpers, they would never have the time to date as many women as me........................................................... or marry them ;)

Dave you're only writing stuff in the hope of being the 1mill post. And I'm not a typical Audi driver......... For a start they are too busy driving near to other bumpers, they would never have the time to date as many women as me........................................................... or marry them ;)

Hmmm maybe you are the exception.....

An no I am not trying to get the 1,000,000 post :lol:

Hmmm maybe you are the exception.....

Never, eventually the Audi Borg will assimilate him :lol:

If money was no object, I'd turbo the zed, slap on some blinging Volks and wide body Veilside kit and intimidate everyone else.....watch the traffic move like Moses parting the waves......hehehe.

If money was no object I wouldn't be a chav.

• Like 2

If money was no object, I'd turbo the zed, slap on some blinging Volks and wide body Veilside kit and intimidate everyone else.....watch the traffic move like Moses parting the waves......hehehe.

http://zclub.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=498&size=big&cat=

The above Veilside Zed looks menacing enough not to be "bullied" as the OP has mentioned without looking tacky (I think anyway)

In my defence(if slightly off topic) my fav zeds were the black one that belonged to CRAGUS and the similar one from Nitrouz zed on My350z........also menacing enough to scare off bullies but a little more discreet

See pic at the top of this thread

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=283461&highlight=Cragus&page=3

http://zclub.net/gal...8&size=big&cat=

The above Veilside Zed looks menacing enough not to be "bullied" as the OP has mentioned without looking tacky (I think anyway)

In my defence(if slightly off topic) my fav zeds were the black one that belonged to CRAGUS and the similar one from Nitrouz zed on My350z........also menacing enough to scare off bullies but a little more discreet

See pic at the top of this thread

http://www.detailing...t=Cragus&page=3

I was joking with you. Your taste is is good if you like it :thumbs: