zed shed no fear drive out...

buster

well today keyser , junior keyser myself and Mrs buster decided to join DORSET JAP CAR CLUB for a meet.

After what seem hours of driving,THEY GOT LOST :lol: :lol: , we finally made it to a pub in the middle of Dorset.All i can say if i d have known what the road condition where going to be like we would not have ventured out.Not only did we have to contend with country roads but these were also covered in what can only be described as land slide cover.The noise of bolders crashing against the underside of my zed nearly had me in tears.Then to top the day off we had to cross flooded roads.

Never will i again put us through this again

nofear002.jpg

nofear007.jpg

never mind things got better once we returned to the zed shed home sted as Mrs Keyser had prepaired a lovely meal

nofear008.jpg

i ll be round to clean the zeds asap m8

Edited by buster

Yer what a way to spend a Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

The road outside the pub -

IMAG0230_zpsb2fc19e9.jpg

Main car park

IMAG0229_zpsac48af5b.jpg

The "little" bump into the overflow car park :scare:

IMAG0234_zpsdbd2ee44.jpg

How deep was the water !!!

IMAG0232_zps3329ba7f.jpg

One of us braved the main car park - not me or Bob we stuck to the side of the road!

IMAG0228_zps5e598fc1.jpg

Be warned we go anywhere!!!!!!

Except back there!!!!!!! :blush:

Last and only time my 350 has been that dirty :surrender: after a back country rally in the middle of winter, doing a Night Trial, :yahoo: just after a massive all afternoon thunderstorm :surrender: took two cleans with the waterblaster to get every bit of mud from the underside of the car off. :scare: Happy cleaning guys! :p