Should've bought a 4x4 as a daily

tc350z

Started snowing heavy here but strangleynot lying too much. And the temps meant to come up over the weekend and rain in my area...plzz wash it all away lol. Thought central scotland was getting away with it too :dry: Only what tho.....4-6 weeks before the weather picks up and the winter rubbish goes away(hopefully!)

I actually said to the missus maybe i should have gone for the cheaper option and bought a range rover sport instead of my beemer, but then realised theres only a few days of the year when having a 4x4 would come in handy.

Still, its not to late to nip out and get some cheapy 4x4, you can pick some up for a grand. Depends on how desperate you are to get to work in the snow!

Yeh LRF4N I've seen you a few times lurking around GWR, hats down to you still using it under these weather conditions.

And JEMAN I know what you mean, but for the 2weeks of sun we get, if that. I don't even know if its worth keeping my Z in the longer run, sorry to use these disgusting words but... I mite sell her in favour of an all year rounder.

Yeh LRF4N I've seen you a few times lurking around GWR, hats down to you still using it under these weather conditions.

And JEMAN I know what you mean, but for the 2weeks of sun we get, if that. I don't even know if its worth keeping my Z in the longer run, sorry to use these disgusting words but... I mite sell her in favour of an all year rounder.

Put some winter tyres on it. ya big girl! I live in Switzerland and use my Z all year round. We have real snow here :stir:

• Like 2

To be fair mate the times I see your car it's always parked up and never on the move, I'd feel a tad silly waving to an unoccupied car. I've got a standard GM zed with black rota GTR's. I'll try and post some pics as soon as its clear, dry and she's had a wash :p

• Like 1