How did you react for your first Tattoo?

Jay

there are loads of videos of this bloke, his brother filmed him, i think he's the one who tries to stick the remote up his arse when his mum blocks his world of war craft account.

you lot do realise he has learning difficulties. i think he is autisitic. that or he has been so spoilt as a child he is a complete egit

theres another one where his brother swaps his xmas presents for i think empty boxes, or coal, or hide them all together. can;t remember now, but he ends up lobbing everyones presents out the front, including the xmas tree, and i think he sets them on fire from memory.

there is another where he is trying to launch his TV career, he is doing a comercial and doesn;t understand the i think german producers and gets very rude.

theres another of him trying to be a chef and him arguing/fighting with his brother.

there are loads of videos of this bloke, his brother filmed him, i think he's the one who tries to stick the remote up his arse when his mum blocks his world of war craft account.

you lot do realise he has learning difficulties. i think he is autisitic. that or he has been so spoilt as a child he is a complete egit

Yep!

Edited by Dave-350