Where to put your iPhone in your Z.

WhackyWill

I have a Brodit mount in mine, very subtle - clips in between the centre console and the dash surround to the right of the stereo. No modification required, and more importantly no dodgy thing stuck on your windscreen!

+1 - Best holders IMO I had the same on my 350 and now have one in the 370 clipped onto the A pillar

Hi Paul. Great idea, will order a gold case for it from fleBay. Hows the Audi, are you missing Marmite ?.

Net had a chance to take her out yet, weather been so sh**it.

Yes Will, I miss my 'Miss Marmite', it's a gorgeous car (the 350) and always turned heads, but I'm enjoying driving the S5. If I get my act in gear there may even be a few photos up by the weekend! (if photos of non Zeds are allowed?????)

Hi Paul

It would be good to see a few pics of the S5 including the interior..! (I'm sure you can put a few up as an ex-Zedder.)

Since I got back with the Zed I have done 2.5 miles in a week, weather is too s**it to take it out

so been using the X5. That will be up for sale soon.

Will. :drive1

Ignore the red thing, was just so I could make sure I could get it back out!

MDF + felt fabric + jigsaw

Has worked great but now I need to make a new one as my new phone (iPhone 5) doesn't fit :angry:

photofiq.jpg

Edited by TomS

Here was mine - Brodit + o2 XDA in 2006 which I used for sat nav as you can see :D

Less than £40 IIRC and included a charging lead (taken from cig lighter in passenger footwell) The double extension socket you can see in the pic also supplied the power for a snooper I use.

XdaO2OrbitinZ.jpg

• Like 1