350Z Complete electrical failure

CharlieSmith

This morning I went to open my Z and to my surprise the key fob was not working. It had been snowing so I thought maybe the signal couldn't get through. Anyway after getting into the car manually (key-in-door) I discovered the entire electrical system is off. It has not been driven in 2 days but the battary was showing completely normal readings on last shut down and I'm skeptical if it is a flat battary as absolutly no indication of any power to any car system is showing.

My first inkling is it is a fuse problem. I've looked at the two faily accessable fuse boxes (by drivers foot and under hood next to battary) and there appears to be no problems on first glances but I hear fuse #82 is the master fuse and without knowing where that is located I have no way to check it. Another slight issue was when I opened the under hood fuse box I heard a sound as if something had just fallen into the battary compartment that may have come loose in the fuse box. If anyone (with a complete set of under hood fuses) could confirm in the picture attached if my set of under hood fuses are indeed complete or not, that would be super to rule out a missing and now lost fuse.

Obivously the car can't operate a single electrical feature let alone go anywhere so before calling for roadside assistence I would like to get a better idea of the problem. The only abnormality in the last few days is that the weather has been very cold.

post-18482-0-23849400-1358505968_thumb.png

post-18482-0-95376700-1358506025_thumb.png