new potential buy?

jtuner

Guys, you probably don't remember but I joined this forum a while ago to learn some things about the Z before i made a purchase, i said feb 2013 would be the date to buy, well that time has come, after shopping around I have a potential candidate at a trade dealer. I have copied the link below for your viewing, could I get some opinions on it? Just looking to see if it's worth the price for it is really as I don't know too much about value/mileage etc for the z! cheers lads and i know its abit late but Happy New Year to all of you, wish you guys all the best.

http://www.hertfords...201301497290384

Edited by jtuner

thing is, i'm not really into leather anymore, had it on all my cars, in the winter its too cold, and in the summer its too hot, plus electric and heated seats have never been a big thing for me, plus theres less to go wrong, i understand about the price though, the mileage is great, will be looking to keep it for atleast 3 years and then move onto the 370z :D

I paid £6995 for mine with a new clutch, full service history inc P3, leather seats, new tyres all round, 12 months MOT, 6 months tax and a 3 month warranty. I'd be asking for extra parts or a flaming big discount as i think its well overpriced. I agree with S1 HNK and go for a forum car as they have been usually well looked after. Sunsets go for less than any other colour also. You'll notice the benefit of heated seats in the winter, nice & toasty in minutes.