Bose Bluetooth Adaptor - SOLD

cs2000

Hey, bought this before i bought my GT in anticipation of it being missing on the car. As luck had it, it was actually already there so now i have two, bought this from gudsey about 2 weeks ago now, hopefully somebody is missing one and wants one!

£65.00 Inc Delivery.

photo.jpg

Edited by cs2000

This item is now Not sold.

Sorry if your reading this garydttdi but i have checked this with glrnet and was offered the advice below since you havnt read your PM's for 3 days even. If you do come back on and want it just let me know.

I think that speaks for itself and you are completely entitled to put this back up for sale, I suggest you edit you last post to the efect that you have not heard form the buyer for 3 days and this item is now available again.

Due to late/non payment this is now back up for sale.

Edited by cs2000

Hi CS2000.

I just bought a 2006 350Z GT. It has the phone controlls on the steering wheel

and the unit whick looks like a cradle in the centre consul, does your unit plug into that

and then how does it connect with my iphone 4, is it a bluetooth system...let me know

and if its what I need to use my phone hands free then I will have it. Thanks. Will.

Plug it into the cradle turn Bluetooth on your phone one and turn car ignition on and search for devices select 350z and enter the passcode which is 1234 or something like that ?? Forgot now but it's straight forward and some one else may be able to confirm

Thanks Fug.

Not heard back from cs2000 yet if he still has it or not.

Enjoy the snow.

Will.

Sorry guys been off here for a day orso, work getting in the way. Its yours mate, il send you a PM. Hopefully all goes well this time!

Indeed its not, especially when shes going "Pardon?, Pardon?, Pardon?"

In my experience of using it, use useable at town driving speeds, but anythning over 50 and theres too much cabin noise to have a good converation via it. Probably dependant on car though, i have an induction kit and a powerflow so its kinda noisy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...