Who sent me the failed n/s window motor?

samsniss350z

I'm trying to find out who sent me a failed n/s window motor this week. I remember that we exchanged a couple of messages last year but have no note of the name and can't find anything in my message file. Can you please pm me as not only do i wish to thank you, i also want to repay you for the postage and packing. I've looked through the for sale section and the three forums for the 350Z but again can't find the original posting. Thanks. SAM.

Just to clear things up, a member had a knackered window motor and was giving it away for free. I recently had an o/s window motor fitted under warranty and noticed that the n/s motor was starting to run quite a bit slower than the new one so my thinking was to get hold of a knackered one and using an American ZED website effect a repair so that when the time came it would be a straightforward swap. Thanks for all the amusing messages, i haven't had such a good laugh in ages its good to see that conspiracy theories abound. After a thoroughly good clean the motor is running brilliantly and i'm thinking of doing a swap with my ZE33, i'll fit a turbo of course and i'm hoping for 420whp but i've been told if i fit a grounding kit this will go up to 480whp. :stir::teeth: