Will.I.Am

MrsNiki

I wouldn't normally go outside of Facebook with this sort of topic, but my friends are not entertaining me in the slightest and i need some back up...

The new Will.I.Am and Britney tune... i flipping love it! Its not my normal kind of music, however i think there is a touch of genius to this but i can't put my finger on why....

Any other followers of this tune?

:D

someone has to like it!!!!! i can't be on my own on this one! i usually listen to quality tunes, big fan of Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Travelling Wilberrys and any band that play their own music (except Ed Sheeran and that Indie cr*p) but this song has got me and i don't know why....

Can't deny that it's catchy but it will have taken longer to synthesise the vocals and advertise all the will.i.am products than it will have done to write!

Britney spears with an attempted british accent? :lol:

Edited by 350Chris

It's utter, utter sh*te. There is no redeeming feature to it at all, and it's very disturbing that Britney sounds like a man for most of it.

The bloke clearly has some talent if you listen to some very early BEP stuff, but in the last few years I have no idea what he's taking.

Will.i.am is bit of a c0ck in my opinion. From what I have heard he is full of self importance. Did he not have a recent single played on mars or something?

Yeah his single got took to Mars on the latest space shuttle thingy.... He annoys me too, like i say this ain't my usual thing but i love it!!