new 350z owner jap import questions

as a JDM auto owner, I have found your snow setting greatly reduces start off power/throttle to prevent wheelspin and tries to keep you in control..as to limiting rpm i have never got to 3k rpm in snow to try it!

For me everyday use is AT and when i feel the need it goes in power and is GREAT fun, with quicker throttle response and ability to hold gears near to max rpm without it changing, like hard cornering near max rpm when in auto mode it would change for you!

safe driving but you cant help smiling in 350z in power mode!!

JohnUKvetteNut

Hi I just got my 350z I have a snow mode button a/t in the centre and power at the top of the switch does anyone know what these are specific to? I clicked it onto power today and almost lost it,

Just be careful. The autobox and pedal will get used to the way you drive giving you alot more control. E.g. I hardly touch the throttle so its very sensitive.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if the 350 is the same but my 300 JDM has "Hold" (Snow Mode?) and I'm pretty sure it causes the car to pull away in 2nd gear and will not allow agressive acceleration, "Power" which allows the gears to almost redline before changing, "Power" will automaticly select on kickdown when in the "A/T" setting.

Steve