Inevitable, going the FI way -= NOW DONE -= update 13/05/2013

Adrian@TORQEN

:lol:

How is your going on? Finished yet?

Been finished for a while, just not got the balls yet to start her and watch the ensuing fireball :lol: Been tidying up bits to waste time but she is now filled with oil so nothing stopping me starting her tomorrow.... but I will wait till Sat when I have a spare pair of hands at the ready with the extinguisher.

I am trying to see if you have anything missing but there is that much stuff its impossible to tell. Looks like you are set for a busy weekend :teeth:

P.S. where did you get the big filter for the BPV? looks cool.

Edited by evilscorp

Adrian the parts are supposed to be fitted to the engine and so on, you've got no chance of a tune if Mark has to put it all together.

Good luck for the weekend and I'm sure pics will ensue!

:thumbs:

Edited by Wasso

OK he's on the road now - lets all turn the lights off and pretend to be out :lol:

This weekend is going to be awesome or a mega fail - Buster is here to take the blame if it is the latter :lol:

OK he's on the road now - lets all turn the lights off and pretend to be out :lol:

This weekend is going to be awesome or a mega fail - Buster is here to take the blame if it is the latter :lol:

Pop out to the Chinese and see what happens. :lol:

Or tell him all of your spanners have somehow been stolen?

Arghh finally the week is over, what a crap week I`ve had. Looking forward to seeing you lot tomorrow & taking apart your car Adrian :ninja:

Hope it all goes back together again.

Are you there yet Adrian?