arc induction kit

kbeast35

doesn;t mean the price will come down though :lol:

basically they have one guy making them by hand using magic dragon claws and pixie wings.he can only make 3 a year so they sell them for lots of cash becuase of this.

what makes me laugh is that the case only costs about £20 to make and the filter probably another £20, but the markup is huge.

doesn;t mean the price will come down though :lol:

basically they have one guy making them by hand using magic dragon claws and pixie wings.he can only make 3 a year so they sell them for lots of cash becuase of this.

what makes me laugh is that the case only costs about £20 to make and the filter probably another £20, but the markup is huge.

+1. The funny thing is people buy it.

i reckon if i could have half a day with an ARC air box i could do the drawings for it. in my workshop i've got metal shears and giloutines as well as a sheet metal bender. but it would be easier to get the fabricator to do most of the work.

Yes but unless you charge £600 for it and spell ark wrong no one would buy it :lol:

There's nowt wrong with the ARC and their quality speaks volumes. Desirable well made hardware. Nothing sounds like an ARC period! It's also better looking than the rest of the aftermarket items too.

Yes it costs a lot, but why follow the usual path of pop chargers and the like.

but this is why i installed the K+N typhoon box and modified it to fit properly and then modified it to take the Apexi filter. the metal box was hidden just showing a lovely Carbon lid, was my favourite carbon airbox; well until i got my new one for the XKR which is an enclosed complete carbon box. :teeth: