Tan leather seats, are they really that ugly?!

Macky

The black looks so boring, the interior is pretty dull at the best of times!

It just shows how different peoples tastes are as I think it looks fantastic. Although i did see a sunset car with alezan interior and it did nearly make me throw up :wacko:

• Like 1

Ive got a sunset with the Alezan colour seats, and it looks great ! IMO lol Have had loads of comments on the car. Like you guys say, its down to different tastes.....................but "LUCKY US" for driving such great cars :) :) :) :) :)

Ive got a sunset with the Alezan colour seats, and it looks great ! IMO lol Have had loads of comments on the car. Like you guys say, its down to different tastes.....................but "LUCKY US" for driving such great cars :) :) :) :) :)

Boom! Great post!

• Like 1

I think I prefer the Alezan. When buying my first Zed I searched for a grey one with Alezan and bought it. Think it was a great combo and looked a bit more special. Very nice contrast in the flesh. I now have a Grey one with black leather and it does look a bit boring. It does naturally look as though it's cleaner and in better condition though.

Edited by L4V15

Gunmetal car with the Tan leather is my perfect combo tbh.

Mine was the Twilight Grey and had the tan leather... I presume by "tan" people mean the Alezan orange. Its worth noting that this was an optional extra ontop of the GT pack, costing £600 more over the normal leather.

They are very much down to an individuals taste. I think they look nice with the grey, but on the blue or ginger cars they would look terrible.

Its also worth noting they are very hard to photograph! In photos of my interior they looked really bright orange! But in reality they are more beige.

As with any leather you need to really look after them. I cleaned and treated mine every 3 months and they looked brand new still. The only bit on the Alezan orange interiors which really deteriates quick is the gear knob. Mine looked really disgusting when i bought the car and it had only done 20k miles. I replaced it with a genuine one which isnt cheap at all. But you can always go for an aftermarket black or carbon one to save a lot of money!

Take a look at the Alezan gear knob I refurbished for Mac last year:)

My Alezan seats looked horrible when I bought the car in all fairness; I used the Gliptone Liquid Leather cleaner and conditioner which transformed them, and now instead of looking orange then look more tan, not to mention matte rather than cheap and shiny.

Bin the gearknob and handbrake though and get some made out of precious metal :thumbs:

Edited by jjt

My Alezan seats looked horrible when I bought the car in all fairness; I used the Gliptone Liquid Leather cleaner and conditioner which transformed them, and now instead of looking orange then look more tan, not to mention matte rather than cheap and shiny.

Bin the gearknob and handbrake though and get some made out of precious metal :thumbs:

I will give £30 for OEM gearknob that is restorable:)