New member on the look out

lmc

Hi my names Lee and im down in sunny Devon B)

Anyway i,ve been hunting for a while for a 350z ideally looking for a black or blue uk model with a budget of about 6k.

Im sure i will be a regular on the forum once i eventually find what im after :thumbs:

Still on the hunt but the more i read the more confused im becoming :wacko:

I pretty much discounted the idea of buying an import as i was under the impression that they don't have an lsd but now it appears that some do and some dont. Bareing in mind that any car i go and look at involves a fair old drive is there an easy way to distinguish (ie which model) so i can narrow down my search without wasting money on petrol :teeth: .

Well finally found what i was looking for :smile: Picked her up last weekend but weathers been so bad haven't had a chance to take any of my own photos so here is a couple from the sellers ad. Its got a few choice mods on it already so should save me a bit in the long run but the modding bug has already bitten and ordered a new nismo gear knob and on the lookout for a decent handbrake handle :D .

8272008349_35a3abe8e9.jpg

8273072806_83e7551f79.jpg