I've sold out to apple....

MrsNiki

B)

I sold out a long time ago :blush: 2x Mac Pro, iPhone 4S and 5, 2 iPads and 2 iPods :lol: ..... although these are required for my job. Unfortunately I also have to have a few droid phones and tablets and now win8 devices :teeth:

Edited by DoogyRev

My only issue with Apple is now I have changed my location from UK to Canada, so can not update any of my Apps purchased in the UK without installing them on my devices or swapping back to the UK store. The free ones I had had to delete and re-download :rant:

I have an ongoing ticket that I wont let them close, I keep getting emails that say "are you happy with our solution" so they get a standard reply "no my issue is not resolved as you have not given me a solution".... been going on for a month now :lol:

• Like 1

I was almost tempted by windows 8, but having forked out on my macbook pro i decided against it haha! mainly because i'm too skint to sort it out!!

But still, telling folk i have a macbook is ace B) if they don't flip me the 'V'... :lol:

I've never really fiqured out how to use a Mac..... I have a works laptop that's windows so just use that.

I do have an iPhone, iPad, and an iPod Nano that I use all the time though. I also have an older ipod which still works prefectly.

I buy apple stuff as it works and is simple. I don't hate android, I just don't think it works as well as iOS for me.

Oh and usual warning applies on this thread as it does to all iOS/Apple vs the world threads.

b*gger, can't work out how to reply via iPhone!! ok, its maybe not that great haha :lol:

Still, my blackberry will not be missed, its amazing for email.... and thats all!!

more wine and a good read of the iPhone manual is ahead of me tonight :teeth:

I have a mini mac, iPod and have had 3 iPhones but I am getting fed up with the rip offs

I wanted an extra charger for the iPhone 5, £16 from Apple for a USB to lighning cable, even more for adapters!

I have managed to get a couple if eBay before they were shut down, 2 for £8 both are solid and work perfectly.

BT keyboard & trackpad for the mini mac cost me £130 as the £650 mini mac came with neither :shrug:

Well thats it the final bond to apple broken.... Have bought an iPhone 5 to match my new iPad and Macbook pro.....Anybody else a total sell out too??

Love apple, sod this android business!!

Talking of Apple. This IPB Mobile App is quite good innit?

Yep wine is awesomeness right now!!

going even more off topic than an off topic conversation, has anybody listened to the new Jake Bugg album?? Just listening to it on iPod whilst sorting out iPhone....

Yes he sounds like an american 50s blues singer not a skinny yorkshire lad.....

He is amazingness!! and he's a nottingham lad not a daft yorkshire man lol!!