Indicators

spursmaddave

Why is it so many people on the roads today think that indicators are a fashion accessory :rant:

I seem to spend almost all my time trying to mind read what other drivers are going to do.... yesterday I cut cut up by a range rover coming off a roundabout, I was indicating he was using the force, then when I overtook him and cut in purposely not indicating the ***** had the never to keep flshing me and putting his hazard lights on like a complete pleb (hopefully not a female police officer or I will be embarrassed using that word)

Since then on numerous trips yesterday and today I have been watching and it is incredible the amount of people just don't bother, they change lanes on the motorway, exit via slip roads just go round roundabouts with no indicators on at all.....

Maybe it's because I automatically reach for the indicators whenever I make a move, maybe I am the one who looks a tit indicating to come off the A2 at 4am in the morning :shrug:

When the do it roundabouts annoys me the most. Cars have that little 3 flash thing so it's even easier to indicate yet most don't. Audi drivers are the worst though.

No, i definitely think BMW drivers have cornered the market on this one... They are by far the worst at indicating. But then again it may just be a german car thing.

Totally gets my goat when others don't indicate....Unless of course its me who occassionally forgets, but then i expect everybody to know what i'm doing and get out of my way. I'm a girl, its my prerogative :lol:

Edited by missniki

When the do it roundabouts annoys me the most. Cars have that little 3 flash thing so it's even easier to indicate yet most don't. Audi drivers are the worst though.

No, i definitely think BMW drivers have cornered the market on this one... They are by far the worst at indicating. But then again it may just be a german car thing.

Totally gets my goat when others don't indicate....Unless of course its me who occassionally forgets, but then i expect everybody to know what i'm doing and get out of my way. I'm a girl, its my prerogative :lol:

+1

Maybe in engerland but in Scotland its 110% audi drivers.

in norway the indicator confuses everyone! their just not used to it and have no idea what the orange flashing thing is!!

if you see an indicator being used it is not a warning 'i'm looking to change lanes its a decision!! i,m changing lanes now!! :headhurt: