My 370Z (Lots of pics!!)

stu1986

looks awesome! And i want that number plate lol

haha i got my own plate going on in the next few weeks so this one will be up for sale if your interested lol

Thanks,

I sold my 500+hp S2000 back in January

Wow. That must have been a handful! Nice looking zed dude

yeah she was a bit of a handful as they dont have traction control as standard, I decided to put Racelogic traction control on it in the end and was awsome! highly recommended!!

Edited by stu1986

• 1 month later...

Blimey you sold your C63 for the 370? So much hype about those cars and allegedly bulletproof too...

The UY looks good but Nissan missed a trick with the solid paint jobs on the 370. I think modifications look naff, but the ones I've seen with black roofs & fangs look better, particularly if the car is red, white or yellow.

A mate has a c63 with the brabus upgrade, they definitely aren't bullet proof its been in for an engine rebuild under warranty. "Apparently" a mistake in the factory with a piston ring was found once it had been stripped, that took 2 years to show? More likely a failure that they didn't want to admit to. Beast of a car though.

Welcome along :-)

I learnt my lesson from buying the Merc, one never buy a Merc and Two never buy a new car.

Believe it or not I actually prefer the 370 over the C63 yes it no where near as fast but it's much more fun to drive and being a car modifier there's much more I can do to it :)

• 1 month later...

07 December 2012 - Headlight Modification

Before

001.jpg

The Headlight lens was then split for the main unit by placing in the oven to soften up the mastic

002.jpg

The Headlight lens was then split for the main unit by placing in the oven to soften up the mastic

002.jpg

The Headlight lens was then split from the rest of the shell

003.jpg

Holes were drilled in the appropiate places

004.jpg

The rest of the shell was dismantled and sprayed satin black

005.jpg

Once complete the shell was rebuilt

006.jpg

White LEDs were prepared using resistors and heatshrink

008.jpg

LEDs were then placed in the holes drilled and glued into place

007.jpg

009.jpg

A simple test to make sure they were all still working using a battery

010.jpg

011.jpg

The lens was screwed back together

012.jpg

LEDs on with Lens

013.jpg

I also purchased some Super bright LED Sidelights and some LED Indicators with resistors that will be fitted Front and rear

014A.jpg

The Headlights are now ready to be put back together, I will be having to brightness's on the lights 100% when the lights aren't on, and once they are on they will dim down to around 25%

014.jpg

Now everything has been done it was the final stages of getting the lights back together.

016.jpg

One the car was back from the body shop it was time to fit them and do the wiring

017.jpg

The wires for the two sides went into a grommet to go into the cabin on the left hand side (looking from the front)

018.jpg

Wires them came out in the drivers footwell

019.jpg

The LEDS would come on once the ignition was active I them spiced in to on of the blue wires going to the fuse box

020.jpg

I then placed an inline blade fuse just in case and was then all sorted :D

021.jpg

022.jpg

I know its not to everyones taste but I like it

07 February 2012 - Parking Sensors

parking sesnors once they are all fitted so here you are, I peronsally think they look very OEM thye are probably about the size of a 5p, and completey flush with the bumpers which was the intention :), these were done at the same time as my headlights but just didnt have the time to wire them all in

some people will say why but I have a extremly narrow drive and as I was getting my bumpers smoothed anyway kinda made sense to do it

Comments welcome

DSC05115_zpsc4404034.jpg

DSC05118_zpsfab4f5af.jpg

DSC05120_zpsc2e403ee.jpg

DSC05112_zpsb3041e79.jpg

This is the front LED sensors the rear is in the headlining which can be seen through the rear view mirror

DSC05129_zpse7a7b07e.jpg

• 4 months later...