My 370Z (Lots of pics!!)

stu1986

Hi all

I have been a member on here a few weeks so thought id show some pictures.

I have had her for 3 weeks now after selling my C63 AMG that I had for 5 months, reason I sold the car even though it was brand new there was so many problems I decided to get rid of it and get something a little more fun, after a lot of searching I decided to go for the 370Z, my friend had this one form new a 2009 plate with only 13,000 miles on the clock, was in perfect condition and very well looked after and a very good price!

The car currently has TEIN Coilover suspension with EDFC controller and a Remap done by Abbey Motorsport which was done before I bought her.

Hope you enjoy the pictures, I know they might not be to the quality of some of the peoples on here, I am not a professional photographer and I was only using a standard digital camera :)

First Time Cleaned

DSC04755_zps7e1c81ca.jpg

DSC04758_zpsabc3d59a.jpg

DSC04762_zpsbe225110.jpg

When My Mate Had It

here is some pictures of the 370Z next to my Honda S2000 Turbo which I had prior to the C63

197328_10150204636044606_4024224_n_zps4af55e39.jpg

197439_10150204636109606_7132849_n_zps8e742afb.jpg

SMALL011.jpg

SMALL012.jpg

SMALL005.jpg

SMALL009.jpg

SMALL006.jpg

21/10/2012 - Industrial Estate

Was a little bored so I thought id get some more pictures on my travels

007_zpsa527b7e1.jpg

006_zps928c259f.jpg

004_zps860049a7.jpg

002_zpse07347b4.jpg

008_zpsd98a9f67.jpg

21/10/2012 - Underground Carpark

010.jpg

011.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

009.jpg

I have a few plans for the 370Z but not quite as many as the S2000 but watch this space many more to come in the near future :)

Comments Welcome

Edited by stu1986

Thanks,

I sold my 500+hp S2000 back in January after looking for something with a little more room and the same sort of power and ended up buying the C63, I have now realised my errors and gone back Jap, I am not too keen on the GTRs tbh I never have been (shoot me if you wish) as my girlfriend is now driving if we need more seats we can always use her car hence going back to two seats :)

Already after having my 370Z I am looking at different parts etc :lol:

Edited by stu1986

Very nice. I definitely recognise that car. Was the previous owner on this forum or something? Sure I've seen pictures of it and recognise the Nismo plate.

Yeah I believe he was :), the nismo plate will be coming off shortly as i got my own plate going on lol, prob put it up for sale or something

Thanks,

I sold my 500+hp S2000 back in January after looking for something with a little more room and the same sort of power and ended up buying the C63, I have now realised my errors and gone back Jap, I am not too keen on the GTRs tbh I never have been (shoot me if you wish) as my girlfriend is now driving if we need more seats we can always use her car hence going back to two seats :)

Already after having my 370Z I am looking at different parts etc :lol:

Oooh what parts are you looking at? Thinking about some engine tweaking?

Oooh what parts are you looking at? Thinking about some engine tweaking?

Nothing major yet, a few body parts atm but watch this space ;, I have been looking at twin turbo kits but if i was to do this be in a few years yet

Hi Stu, nice looking Z, how you finding the Teins with EDFC As was thinking of going down the same route ?

The TEIN was fitted before I bought the car is a great ride with them, TBH i think the EDFC is a bit of a gimmic as i find once its set to your prefered ride you will leave it in the one setting unless you go on track days etc