Private Plates...

dunker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think they are chav, just depends what you go for! I had S COOPER on my mini? on my new Z i will have my initials and EAR because i work with ears and also looks like claire bear! as long as it doesn't say anything like Phat or similar i see no problem!:p

I've got one which was bought with a bit of cash after a relative passed away they left me. I like it simple and so many people commented when I changed form the full plate to the personalised about how much better the car looked with it on. Which I was a bit surprised about. It's for me in any case, not for anyone else, but nice if it helps the car's looks! :)

with my name being DONNY i wanted D*0 NNY (* being any random number) but at £4.5k it was out of the question so i had a good think about it and bought D 20 NNV for a tenth of the price, and with a slight modification to the bottom of the V its just the job! :teeth:

with my name being DONNY i wanted D*0 NNY (* being any random number) but at £4.5k it was out of the question so i had a good think about it and bought D 20 NNV for a tenth of the price, and with a slight modification to the bottom of the V its just the job! :teeth:

Aye you cant beat a black no. plate bolt :teeth: