Gym workout, reviews on pre and post workout

ddcboyle

will take a pic later buddy.

not saying you don't know what your doing but sometimes you can get set in ways of doing things that just are not efficient.

Every time I train my workouts are different. I do MMA training 2-3 times a week for 3 hours. Each class has 1 hr conditioning before it. I dont ever use the same routine week on week

Neil........... I am not sitting next to you on the plane. I am naturally pretty broad on the shoulders as you know but sack sitting next to you lol. Wouldnt get any bloody room to move haha

Edited by Jay
  • Like 1

i meant with the cut bulk route, if you have always bulked then cut then it can be taken for being the best way. when you don't really need too.

I'm naturally bulky from playing rugby. There's different body types which burn fat easier than others.

Once you go below 12% it's a lot easier to maintain. I've never been below this. I wouldn't class myself as bulky in comparison to my mates. I am very fit and regularly run 8 miles before training etc.

I'm naturally broad like jay and generally look big.

oh and syntha 6 is probably the best tasting protein i've tasted. I've had most of them.

Think Dymatize ISO 100 is the purest and best overall (as a pure protein).

goliath labs is very good aswell but a little sweet for me though

Neil........... I am not sitting next to you on the plane. I am naturally pretty broad on the shoulders as you know but sack sitting next to you lol. Wouldnt get any bloody room to move haha

lol who's the skinniest out of us all lol. They're in the middle of us two haha

2013-04-29164637-1_zpsd01ec493.jpg

just took a quick one now, don't wanna turn this thread a bit odd but was asked for a pic!

i don't bodybuild, size is not what i go for, i like to powerlift and concentrate on shifting as much as possible at as low a body weight as i can.

Edited by keiran D