Wheel Refurb

ioneabee

Nope - haven't got the locking nut key - so wheels have never been off - and I can't find anywhere else to look in the car ........ unless there's a secret compartment I don't know about

Yeah, the button for it is under the ejector seat lever.

The bloody dealers are useless, that was one thing I made sure was there as I have been done before. 100 quid to chop and batter the lock nuts off. Doh!

• 2 weeks later...

update

Massive :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: for Bassetts Swansea Nissan

new locking wheel nut key arrived in the post today - no arguements - just, here you go sir, sorry for any inconvenience, anything else we can do for you today

:clap: :clap: :clap:

now gotta get back to the wheel refurber - but realistically this is going to be half term next year ie Feb time I think black_eye.gif

Have you checked it's the right one stirthepot.gif

actually..............................erm....................YES (cheeky buggers, the lot of you) :dry:

• 4 months later...

ok - piccie time

the colour match is spot on and he's done a brilliant job - £75 per wheel (fronts done only) - I (or my wife) haven't managed to damage the rear ones yet !!!!

unfortunately - different lighting conditions from original to now don't compare well - so I've included the rear ones to show the match

Front Right - as originally damaged

RightFront-12_zpsa9a50dc6.jpg

Front Right - refurbed

P1060225_zpsad8d3203.jpg

Rear Right - as original

P1060226_zps2f934004.jpg

Front Left - as originally damaged

LeftFront-12_zpsac7a7a53.jpg

Front Left - Refurbed

P1060227_zps8aeed27b.jpg

Rear Left - as original

P1060228_zpsc7e0e775.jpg

The owner of the garage refused to tell me how he matched them - said its his secret ;) !!!! - but this is where I had it done

www.alloyrefurb.net

so overall - apart from the missus making my pocket £150 lighter - very pleased and would recomend him :thumbs:

reviewing the front and rear pic - they still look different on here - but I can confirm they are a good match

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 1

and he said I've probably still got about 4000-5000 miles still left in my Bridgestones B) (if I carry on like i am) - I'm nearly upto 17000 miles now :wacko:

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: (for each tyre)

You after a record? :lol:

and he said I've probably still got about 4000-5000 miles still left in my Bridgestones B) (if I carry on like i am) - I'm nearly upto 17000 miles now :wacko:

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: (for each tyre)

You after a record? :lol:

wasn't trying to................but now that you mention it :lol:

• 4 weeks later...