Hydro Dipping

Jay

Started thinking about stuff around the house I'd like to change. Lol.

You should get out more and dip something else ;)

You should get out more and dip something else Dip ;)

Fixed that for you :)

I did think of adding that, I should have really as i've always been a fan of a double dip :thumbs:

Does Ricey know? Thought you were a big fan of double denim? Or maybe you like a Double Dip from a Double Denim Dude??? :scare:

Did anybody ever Hydro dipped the dashboard, doorspanels etc? would it be possible?

I am not sure if anyone has done it on here, but it is defo possible. Have a look online, its very big in the states :thumbs:

its on my list of exchange parts to do.

I'm hopefully picking up a dash and the bits of the arm rests i don;t have. currently got 1 and the insert. just need drivers side and the centre, possibly a cubby. then it will get sanded down and filled and dipped.

also planning to do the battery and brake fluid covers, got something special up my sleeve for them.

also got a rear strut to do as well.

just takes time as this is not my day job and more a hobby, and prefer to do things on an exchange basis as it means people only pay when parts are ready and i'm not held to time constraints of people wanting their stuff back as their car is in pieces.

may not be to everyones liking doing it this way and i tend to keep to just doing normal carbon as it becomes a hassle mixing it all up etc. i do it cos i enjoy it not because i'm earning a crust. as soon as it becomes a chore, i'll probalby stop.

Wheels might be good, have to be ultra careful not to kirb them but might look good in a silver, blue or black carbon...not sure what colours you could get. I know it's not cheap though, about £150 a wheel I think.

colours only limited by the spray paint catalogue. the base colour is what shines through.