Adrenaline Junky needs help!!!

Darren-B

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue light cabs rule, prepaid via your income tax :lol:

051.jpg

On a more serious note I`m just uploading the hi res video to youtube of the abseil. Unfortunately I can`t post any of the after party videos on a family friendly forum :blush:

Edited by Darren-B

• 3 weeks later...

Ha, I have no idea how to do this sort of thing, but were you meant to do it in 4 jumps? LOL. You did it so quick!

Well done mate, not just for doing the jump but for taking time out to raise money for charities too. :thumb:

Haha, Most people just tip toed down. I wanted to scare myself so just went for it :scare:

I know it`s a little late but I would just like to thank everyone who supported me with this event, whether it was by donating money to a good cause, good luck messages or goading me on to jumo 100 feet in 4 or so leaps :scare:

It frightened me but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plus I managed to raise over £500 for the stroke association with the generous donations from my friends, family & even people on here that do not even know me. Thankyou all. :thumbs:

The next one is going to be a biggy, but I need to grow a pair before I sign up for it :blush: