newbie from Newport, wales

wizurd

Hi All

I've been looking around the forum for a while now. Finally made up my mind so I'm on the hunt for a 350 hopefully gt in azure blue with as little miles as possible.

Apart from an old vectra v6 never had anything decent performance wise and never a rwd car, have got a nice quick bike though :-)

Been obsessing about a 350 or 370 for ages then about what colour, age, etc. Now I just wanna get on and get the car lol.

Hopefully will have the car in the next few weeks depending on what comes up so will be able to put up some pics then.

Anyway Hi for now

cheers for the welcome all :-) spending nearly every day looking around for zeds for sale lol so hoping to get one soon.

only problem is I'm already looking at the turbo and sc upgrades not that I could afford that at the moment anyway. I have a nasty feeling this is going to be quite addictive.

only problem is I'm already looking at the turbo and sc upgrades not that I could afford that at the moment anyway. I have a nasty feeling this is going to be quite addictive.

Looks like you've already caught Zeditis. It's very contagous :lol: