Hacking Phones and Facebook????

Zedrush

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ jay she's either crazy and/or you really pi**ed her off haha!

Well they did meet each other in the mental health hospital so.............. :blush:

That is the 3rd worse place to meet following

In rehab

On I am a Celebrity get me out of here (or Big Brother etc etc)

:lol:

Actually I wonder if it is Kerry Katona she has been in all of them :scare:

Thanks guys I just changed my password with godaddy again as on purpose I stored messages from x that were not read so they would stay bold now I check and they were not bold anymore :bang::bang: also a good friend got a message from x saying I know u spoke and text jay on the phone yesterday ??? :surrender: how is x able to know this?????

I'm hoping my Facebook is secure because in order to access from different devise will need confirmation code which is text only to my phone. When you look at online mobile account does it tell you sites visited and contents of texts sent? Wonder if that's how she is doing it

Thanks guys I just changed my password with godaddy again as on purpose I stored messages from x that were not read so they would stay bold now I check and they were not bold anymore :bang::bang: also a good friend got a message from x saying I know u spoke and text jay on the phone yesterday ??? :surrender: how is x able to know this?????

I phone app I saw last year sends copies of all text sent and received from and pre appointed numbers.

It originated from the states but I can donwload to my jaikbroke phone for free.

Several simular things running and there is a online Spy shop in Uk that will sell you military grade hardware (for a price)

Apparently the sales are legal.

However no need to go into the why's and wheres but they are out there and anyone with a basic knowledge can

learn to use a "sim card hack"

Do you have monthly contract phone?

If so can she access it as it holds info?

Just some thoughts.

:drive1

I phone app I saw last year sends copies of all text sent and received from and pre appointed numbers.

It originated from the states but I can donwload to my jaikbroke phone for free.

Several simular things running and there is a online Spy shop in Uk that will sell you military grade hardware (for a price)

Apparently the sales are legal.

However no need to go into the why's and wheres but they are out there and anyone with a basic knowledge can

learn to use a "sim card hack"

Do you have monthly contract phone?

If so can she access it as it holds info?

Just some thoughts.

:drive1

hi yeh i have a monthly contract i think she knows my customer number but orange won't let me change it :dry:

Tell Orange you think your account has been comprimised and they need to sort it out. This will likely mean they cancel the current one and start you a new contract. If they dont, tell them you are going to report them to OfComm for breach of data protection. Should light a fire up their a**

Okay found out how X done it. Have sorted it all now. Here is how:

Phone:

X had my orange customer number (lived with me for 6 months use to go through mail open letters bill etc) Obviously knew my address and knew my mobile number. Orange has told me that I had an online account activated (unbeknown to me) since March 2011 (we had dated for 3 months before then she practically moved in from day one. Dont ask me why was in a very dark place after Mum.) With this online account X was able to see who I was messaging and what my updated numbers were. Called up Orange they said it was difficult to close this online account as X has implemented restrictions that made in difficult to close??? :bang: After much aggravation all sorted. :dry: Funnily enough minute I had it shut down I get a blocked number call my phone then hung up? Checking to see if I changed numbers maybe? :dry:

Gmail Account:

Trust issues again I allowed her to have my password for my mail but once ended I changed the password (foolishly this was the same password for Facebook and my personal email. ( I know I know I know :blush: ) Anyhow I changed it thought nothing of it. When I went back in to Gmail everything seemed fine, went in to my personal email and had a message from another X email set up because previously blocked X other one saying "I know you you been messaging X,YandZ on Facebook, your pathetic blah blah blah" :wacko: So went facebook saw was logged in from alternative ip not mine. Also all saved emails I had were deleted in this file. :dry: Both emails and facebook all hacked. How could this be when I changed the password?

So went back to gmail, found there was a secret question to answer that I never knew I had, deleted account changed password to facebook and requested texted code to sign in and changed password to personal email. All sorted.

Facebook:

After got hacked first time, yesterday was hacked a second time? Weird I had no text message requesting authorisation. Messaged came up saying X (email address) had access to your account due to answering the secret question correctly, please identify if this is you???? :bang: What secret question didnt know there was one for Facebook???? had to reset the account and change secret question which I knew nothing off. Still dont know why I didnt get a text message.

Anyway hopefully all sorted now, been an absolute nightmare to say the least. Think im put off women for life :dry:

Make sure X doesnt have any secret questions and email addresses/phone numbers as alternate options for contact. Sounds to me like she has set up her email/phone to be the alternate, so when you are requesting new passwords, she is alerted and goes and undoes it, or even when you have set a new one, she can get back in using the secret question.

I would tell Google/Facebook customer services what has happened and they should tell you exactly how to secure it all again. If in doubt, close the accounts and reopen new ones.

Good to hear you are making some progress though :thumbs:

lol thanks guys yes massive face palm, next person I meet im getting you lot to interrogate her lol, this is getting ridiculous now. And yes that avatar signature is a pic of me lol :thumbs:

I always said you were Gay...... maybe now you really will bat for the other team :blush:

lol thanks guys yes massive face palm, next person I meet im getting you lot to interrogate her lol, this is getting ridiculous now. And yes that avatar signature is a pic of me lol :thumbs:

I always said you were Gay...... maybe now you really will bat for the other team :blush:

Is that "Gay" as in happy?

B)

Is that "Gay" as in happy?

B)

Nah rainbow warrior :thumbs: