Cheap roadster for sale

ph 7

Very cheap indeed, from looking at other for sale prices, id have expected that to be around the £10k->£11k mark. The "glasses" trade in on that car alone is currently around £9000 at a garage. Looks like a good buy on the face of it, especially with good miles and 1 previous owner apparently. The only thing I can think is that its cheap because of the colour. Midnight blue isnt for everyone, most people prefer black or grey these days.

It's a cat D according to my iPhone app

Ahhhh, mystery solved. Still, 8k for an HR roadster is a good price even for a Cat D. I hope someone rescues it and get rid of that spoiler and those god-awful mirrors, HR roadsters are like rocking horse poo so its a shame to see one languishing like that, lol

DB

Found this

by Tracy Lannigan

STOLEN LAST NIGHT FROM GAINSBOROUGH, LINCS. NISSAN 350Z. REG NO . R8 BPC. DARK BLUE ...

I don't believe that to be actually last night, but historically.

I don't believe this to be a Revup, you couldn't get a Revup in Midnight blue?

The Sat Nav is optional, so looks like this car never had the sat Nav and thus has the flap.

Exactly what I was thinking, sat nav was optional so surely this just has no sat nav. It may be a stolen write-off, but I think it is at least a genuine HR stolen write-off.

DB

But what if the Nav wasn't taken as an option? :shrug:

I thought all the late HR Zed's had Sat Nav fitted;

Even a base model car had Sat Nav I thought, I haven't seen a late model without Sat Nav.

Sat navs have always been optional and is still the case on the 370's, unless they are the special editions eg Black Edition.

To my mind the car is definitely as stated and I see he also has a 2006 coupe for sale that does have more question marks against it, IMO

Was tempted to find out more but puts me off when seller not fully upfront about insurance claim in the advert

It's actually cat C sorry and stolen/ recovered on 9 march this year.

What app do you use for that type of info?

Even a base model car had Sat Nav I thought, I haven't seen a late model without Sat Nav.

My god, theres a lot of confusion here. Sat Navs were always optional. On my 2007 HR 313 Roadster, it was an extra £1400 over list price to get the sat nav. If you had the sat nav on a 2007 car then it replaced the cubby hole and the sat nav was visible all the time. If you didnt have sat nav you had the cubby hole. When I was looking for my car, and even now if you look on autotrader at HR cars there are not many around with the sat nav. I think not many people figured spending £1400 on a sat nav seemed good value compared to a £70 TOM TOM.

The interior of that car is definitely facelift. It looks identical to mine, bar mine has the sat nav. Same alloy trim on the knobs etc..

Not only that, its reg`d June 2007, which was when the HR`s first came out. Sure, there are earlier models late registered so just cos its 2007 doesnt mean its automatically an HR but its another tick in the "is it a 313" box.

Also, if you check the number plate, it comes up with it being registered as an HR 313 model.

Anything else? I think we can safely say this is an HR 313 model, and as per the Sherlock Holmes work on this thread must be cheaper than normal purely because its got a bit of a dubious insurance history.

My god, theres a lot of confusion here. Sat Navs were always optional. On my 2007 HR 313 Roadster, it was an extra £1400 over list price to get the sat nav. If you had the sat nav on a 2007 car then it replaced the cubby hole and the sat nav was visible all the time. If you didnt have sat nav you had the cubby hole. When I was looking for my car, and even now if you look on autotrader at HR cars there are not many around with the sat nav. I think not many people figured spending £1400 on a sat nav seemed good value compared to a £70 TOM TOM.

The interior of that car is definitely facelift. It looks identical to mine, bar mine has the sat nav. Same alloy trim on the knobs etc..

Not only that, its reg`d June 2007, which was when the HR`s first came out. Sure, there are earlier models late registered so just cos its 2007 doesnt mean its automatically an HR but its another tick in the "is it a 313" box.

Also, if you check the number plate, it comes up with it being registered as an HR 313 model.

Anything else? I think we can safely say this is an HR 313 model, and as per the Sherlock Holmes work on this thread must be cheaper than normal purely because its got a bit of a dubious insurance history.

Learnt something today then re Sat Nav thanks, it comes up as a 313 car when I do a reg number check.

Mark