custom made stainless exhaust or a cobra?

skidder

Evening,

Finally I think i've found myself a GT4 :D

Anyway I asked them if they'd put an mot on it for me as it is due in a month.The garage duly said yes.They put it up on the ramp and realised the rear box had gone on the flange.I could of just said just weld it but they said they'd put a new nissan one on for me free of charge.(about 600 quid)I said why not just put a stainless on for about circa 400.There not familiar with this car.I recommended the cobra.Anyway I expected them to be putting the cobra on but they decided that they'd put a custom made jobby at a reputable exhaust place they deal with(its not local to me)without consulting me.He explained this was no boj job and this garage was an expert at these and he was going to take a whole day to complete it.

Any ideas what this exhaust is going to be like?

I was going to moan about it but I thought it was jolly good of them to replace it free of charge anyway.

Would be nice to know what i'm expecting as I'm due to pick it up in a week or so.

Cheers,

Chris

Any ideas what this exhaust is going to be like?

How long is a piece of string ?? :lol:

You'll have to wait till you see it and hear it. If you like it, keep it. If not put it up for sale and get one you like. :thumbs:

maybe i'm wrong but doesn't a gt4 come with a nismo exhaust as standard £1300 to buy new wouldn't something else devalue the car?? :shrug:

also came with hover wheels and a stripper :lol:

GT4 got the 300bhp engine early, some new wheels a number plaque and a playstation. and the option of it in 2 special colours (one really the yellow)

so all you pay for these days is a name plaque, and the rare yellow paint. as the wheels were later put on lots of other cars,

i went custom on my jaguar, and the big advantage of it is you can tune it to your liking. so when you get it, if its to quiet ask them where they had it fitted take it back and ask them to make it louder/quieter etc. they'll tuen it to your liking and the cost is minimal.

Hold out for the RT-Performance exhaust B)

Oh oh oh, interesting. Any teasers on this? :snack:

Some say... there was a jet fighter in surrey...

all we know is that it's coming soon.

:evil:

So it flames and goes WHOOOOSH? :scare:

Hold out for the RT-Performance exhaust B)

Oh oh oh, interesting. Any teasers on this? :snack:

Some say... there was a jet fighter in surrey...

all we know is that it's coming soon.

:evil:

So it flames and goes WHOOOOSH? :scare:

What payload has it got? Anything decent to take out obstructions like idiot motorists?