Hi from scotland

paddytabby

Hey everyone i have been looking for a 350z for the last week and could really use some help.

Im in Scotland so unless you can drive it to me i would rather buy it up here :D

Not so sure on colour yet, i guess its not really a big deal.

The main part now... my budget is 10k

Thanks for any help in advance :)

Hey everyone i have been looking for a 350z for the last week and could really use some help.

Im in Scotland so unless you can drive it to me i would rather buy it up here :D

Not so sure on colour yet, i guess its not really a big deal.

The main part now... my budget is 10k

Thanks for any help in advance :)

:welcome:

Where abouts in Scotland are you from?

Any idea on which year you are going for or just on condition?

:welcome: quite a few members in Scotland might be worth putting your area on your avatar, 10K should get you a nice spec model, just have a search around then if any members are in your area you might find one who could give you a hand.

Welcome to the forum mate, as the others have said, where abouts are you based. I have to say you should not limit your search just to Scotland as it is defo worth the hassle of a longer trip to get the perfect zed. :thumbs: 10k will get you a very nice zed indeed.

Welcome to the forum mate, as the others have said, where abouts are you based. I have to say you should not limit your search just to Scotland as it is defo worth the hassle of a longer trip to get the perfect zed. :thumbs: 10k will get you a very nice zed indeed.

+1 and :welcome: to the forum :)

should have no trouble finding a very nice zed at that money mate

also, it is worth saying, dont be too put off traveling for a good zed, especially if its via a member sale on here, chances are theres a few people who know the car and owner where its from. i live near knockhill, and i travelled to birmingham to buy mine. did the same with my rx7, except that was on the southcoast! its not that hard to do

Im from Shetland, i don't think there is any 350z's up here :shrug:

Closest place to get one would be Aberdeen, I would be willing to travel a bit further to get one.

Im not really sure what spec i want, I wasnt really sure what i would get for 10k to be honest. i would like it to be 06 or newer.

Again hi everyone and thanks for the help :)

Paddy

• 3 weeks later...

The time has come :yahoo:

I will be traveling down to the mainland on Sunday night. I have seen 4-5 Z's available and cant choose. Just looking for some advice.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

http://www.broadstonecars.co.uk/used-ca ... 3481997849

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3548191.htm

The first one i love the blue and it seems to have very low mileage! Its the older model though :bang: (maybe a bit over priced?)

The last two are both newer ones black the other gray.

How do i decide :doh: