Considering a 350.

Hi all,

I currently have a Hyundai Coupe S111 and have wanted a 350z for a while now and viewed one yesterday. It's an 06 GT Coupe, in black with 64000 miles on the clock and full Nissan service history. Price is £9750.

Any tips as to what to look for etc gratefully received. Had various quotes on the insurance front. I am in Devon, 41 years old, 3 points (sp50) and no claims and have had quotes of £392 (Sainsburys) up to £1400 with Endsleigh.

Hoping to hear from the dealer tomorrow with finance costs and a firm offer on my car.

Hi all,

I currently have a Hyundai Coupe S111 and have wanted a 350z for a while now and viewed one yesterday. It's an 06 GT Coupe, in black with 64000 miles on the clock and full Nissan service history. Price is £9750.

Any tips as to what to look for etc gratefully received. Had various quotes on the insurance front. I am in Devon, 41 years old, 3 points (sp50) and no claims and have had quotes of £392 (Sainsburys) up to £1400 with Endsleigh.

Hoping to hear from the dealer tomorrow with finance costs and a firm offer on my car.

Is anybody else thinking that that's too much money for the car? Picked up my 57 plate with 34k miles back in January for 10900.

Hi all,

Is anybody else thinking that that's too much money for the car? Picked up my 57 plate with 34k miles back in January for 10900.

That is one of the questions I was going to ask today. I know I am in Devon and cars are usually more expensive generally down here. If I do a 200 mile search on Auto Trader, I then start to think this one could be over priced by about £750-1000, especially with the mileage it has done.

Hi all,

That is one of the questions I was going to ask today. I know I am in Devon and cars are usually more expensive generally down here. If I do a 200 mile search on Auto Trader, I then start to think this one could be over priced by about £750-1000, especially with the mileage it has done.

I should imagine you always get a better deal in Jan for a rear wheeler. It does seem like an inflated price though, but its from Trade, so you can p/x or negotiate and you have come back in case of anything failing. It states its a 300bhp. So that has to be considered. .. I suppose it just depends what the car comes with, but from what I can see on the ad its stock..

:welcome: And I think the price is too much, you should be able to bring him down but in the end its up to you depends on how much

your willing to pay. :thumbs:

I am going to test drive it tomorrow evening, which will mean at some point in the very near future I will be getting one :bangin:

The finance was approved through the dealer, but my existing provider beat it, shaving 2.9% off the APR (10.4%) and I have negotiated another £500 in PX for my Hyundai. So my dilemma now is, shall I wait and research a bit more, maybe go for a lower mileage car and put down more money as my deposit, so borrowing less or just go for it now. :wacko: