10J et20 front wheels

smudgedon

Should be fine. I used to run 9.5 Et22s & had masses of space. There is someone on here running a 10J square setup, can't remember who it is now though

Then again I told Keyser that 11" wheels would fit on the front fine :lol::lol:

if your gonna go for that set up & most on here wouldn't theres a great set of volks. 19x10.5JJ Offset +21 Volks Rays GT-C Alloy Wheels, on ebay here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1413

just looked & its over but his name & no. is Harry 07943 100 101.

they were up at bids starting at £1200 but he had no interest, i bet you could get them for a grand maybe less & that would be a steal.

i have 18x10 et12 with 235/40/18 front, and 18x12 et20 with 275/35/18 rear. its a brave fitment, with the wheels sticking out and the stretched tyres just legal with the arches. but no problems at all. cant see an extra inch causing you any problem matey

i doubt you would get the above wheels in that link for less than the starting bid, if anything the starting bid probably wouldnt meet a reserve. id expect bids to get to 15/1600 before a reserve was even met. people just dont have that kind of wonga to spend on a set of wheels at the moment, im going to have the exact same problem when i advertise my volks :byebye:

i have 18x10 et12 with 235/40/18 front, and 18x12 et20 with 275/35/18 rear. its a brave fitment, with the wheels sticking out and the stretched tyres just legal with the arches. but no problems at all. cant see an extra inch causing you any problem matey

i doubt you would get the above wheels in that link for less than the starting bid, if anything the starting bid probably wouldnt meet a reserve. id expect bids to get to 15/1600 before a reserve was even met. people just dont have that kind of wonga to spend on a set of wheels at the moment, im going to have the exact same problem when i advertise my volks :byebye:

It's not *that* brave :p Think maybe 11j would just about fit on the front.

http://my350z.com/forum/socal-marketpla ... 5-6-a.html

Should be fine. I used to run 9.5 Et22s & had masses of space. There is someone on here running a 10J square setup, can't remember who it is now though

Then again I told Keyser that 11" wheels would fit on the front fine :lol::lol:

I belived him :bangin::bang:

he lie he bad man :angry:

:lol::lol:

We (Ian and I) had a long debate about this.

Several Zeds in the states have 11 x 19 front wheels fitted the first thing is offset the ones Ian sold (gave ) me are ET 25 the will not physically fit on the front as the inside face hits the suspension!

Now in the states they are using 4-8 offset so that would go on then they usually have very stretched tyres - what I can understand is how they still fit under the arches!

I know they run mad camber angles but the wheel sticks out 2 inches - if you camber that out the wheel is at a mad angle - I just got some 8.5 matching alloys for the front in the end.

I belived him :bangin::bang:

he lie he bad man :angry:

:lol::lol:

I think some yanks have done 11" up front? It may be possible, i'm not sure what offsets though.

They've definitely done 10.5" as above.

Bloody tight fit though :lol:

We (Ian and I) had a long debate about this.

Several Zeds in the states have 11 x 19 front wheels fitted the first thing is offset the ones Ian sold (gave ) me are ET 25 the will not physically fit on the front as the inside face hits the suspension!

Now in the states they are using 4-8 offset so that would go on then they usually have very stretched tyres - what I can understand is how they still fit under the arches!

I know they run mad camber angles but the wheel sticks out 2 inches - if you camber that out the wheel is at a mad angle - I just got some 8.5 matching alloys for the front in the end.

Ahh well now :) Can't trust Ian :p:lol:

9.5 is totally fine (seems to be inside of the arches to me :shrug:), 10.5 is doable, but they did seem to be running a fair amount of camber out the front with the 10.5"s, with it almost touching the arches :lol: