Opinions please people!

I'm going to get my car wrapped white soon(ish).

The car will be white, but the spoiler + door handles black.

I'm having trouble on the alloys... My silver one's won't work with this, so I want black or white. My original thought has always been to go with black but now white is seeming more and more tempting...

Any thoughts/input?

For me, and this is obviously my personal opinion, there are only a couple of colours of Zed that look nice with black wheels... None look good with white wheels, although you hardly see any (Possibly for a reason!) :p

A white Zed with black wheels = B)

Wont it be cheaper to just buy a white zed? quote]

probably not much cheaper, and definitely not easier; there are only two white zeds for sale in the whole country on autotrader, and they're both imports and older than the OP's car. Only one is a manual and it doesn't look in great nick.

On the wheels, definitely black B)

DB

Alright thanks guys. Now to go alloy shopping since nowhere around here seems to do resprays on alloys which is a shame :(

Wont it be cheaper to just buy a white zed? quote]

probably not much cheaper, and definitely not easier; there are only two white zeds for sale in the whole country on autotrader, and they're both imports and older than the OP's car. Only one is a manual and it doesn't look in great nick.

On the wheels, definitely black B)

DB

True, haven't looked at op car.

If I was going for wrap, I'll go for something different, I.e matt dark grey.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't see why people get black wheels- spend all that money then no1 can even see the design? White could look good but will always be marmite, even on factory cars like integra type r's.

I went smoked chrome on my white skyline, wasn't sure at first but they grew on mr quickly

e6a68bc5.jpg

31bc6b6b.jpg

I can't see why people get black wheels- spend all that money then no1 can even see the design? White could look good but will always be marmite, even on factory cars like integra type r's.

Hallelujah !!!!

That is exactly my take on black wheels, you might as well just put black hubcaps on as nobody can see the design or how clean you keep them :thumbdown:

I like white Zed's, but I certainly wouldn't be putting white wheels on it. I can see peoples points about black wheels being a bit of a waste because you can't see the design that's went into them, but I still want some for my Zed with a painted lip. I wouldn't be choosing something fancy or hugely expensive, just something like Grid Drifts with a nice sized painted dish.