how men talk to women

M13KYF

So true.

What infuriates me is when im watching tv, and my missus will come into the room and pause the tv to tell me some @*!# about her day! WTF!!!!?!?!? Im enjoying what im watching and now i have to sit here and listen to you complaining instead - thanks a bunch. /rant

haha so true! I was 'talking' to my gf the other day and i found myself daydreaming and thinking... if we counted all the words we say to each other in a day, i'd maybe get to 100, but she'd be up into the thousands easily!

and was happily watching the Valencia Grand Prix on lap 55 of 57, when she starts talking to me about this book shes reading... PAUSE tv... 'mmmhmm... mmhmmm... mmmhmm... >sigh< no its fine i wasnt really watching it... mmmhmmm... mmmhmmm...' UNPAUSE tv, rewind 30 seconds, continue.

I do the pause TV thing too. Drives Jo crazy as she thinks it's done because I wasn't listening to her in the first place. What she doesn't realise is that she's correct, as I was trying to watch the bloody telly!

40 years on and its still the same in my house, when will we ever learn.

You won't because you're men - you're incapable of learning from experience unless it involves your stomachs or your c*cks :p:lol:

Hahahahahhahhaha!!! :lol::lol:

So I am sat in our front room, TV on, maybe football or motor-racing and in she comes and just starts going on about something she has been thinking about for the last hour which I have no idea about and after about 2 or 3 minutes come the immortal line 'oh, was you watching that?' - its like of course, there is me, the sofa and some sport on TV!