Ooops, I've flattened my battery again

twobears

I just noticed that my driver's door was slightly ajar so I tried to open it but everything is completely dead so I am guessing that I have flattened the battery for the second time? The first time I did it was when I was cleaning and I put the roof down without properly starting the car. Should batteries go flat this easily or do I need a new one? Don't all shout at me for being stupid please :surrender:

Wasso, I didn't think they'd replace it under warranty, more that I was going there anyway but I could try the old fluttering eyelashes trick just on the off chance ;)

If the eyelashes thing fails (as I fear it almost certainly will) I'll ask the chap who normally does my car if he can get the battery for me then. Thanks for the advice. I have never really cared much about any of my other cars and let my husband deal with any issues but this one is special and I want to learn what to do when things go wrong :blush:

Do NOT buy the battery from Nissan unless you have money to burn. Loads of on line places with free delivery, got mine on line, will try and find email and let you know who it was :)

Thank you. My next question has to be ... do I get the battery from Nissan or elsewhere? My car is still under warranty and the roof is still playing up so I am going back to the garage soon anyway :thumbdown:

Wasso, I didn't think they'd replace it under warranty, more that I was going there anyway but I could try the old fluttering eyelashes trick just on the off chance ;)

If the eyelashes thing fails (as I fear it almost certainly will) I'll ask the chap who normally does my car if he can get the battery for me then. Thanks for the advice. I have never really cared much about any of my other cars and let my husband deal with any issues but this one is special and I want to learn what to do when things go wrong :blush:

Oh :blush:

Well ask for a free one cos the one you got is naff!! :lol:

Annie.... Why is it when I ask a question, everyone jumps down my throat with 'search is your friend'!

When you ask they all jump with answers......

Couldn't possibly be because you're female, could it? ;)

+1 :lol::lol::lol:

Probably the helpful people have seen this post first ;)

But I like all the nice people on the forum. Don't make them go away Builder. Wasso has been especially lovely of late and actually wrote me an entire essay yesterday to explain something that everyone else doubtless knows already, so definitely a gold star for him :thumbs:

But I like all the nice people on the forum. Don't make them go away Builder. Wasso has been especially lovely of late and actually wrote me an entire essay yesterday to explain something that everyone else doubtless knows already, so definitely a gold star for him :thumbs:

:flowers:

:lol:

Trust me I didn't have a clue 2 years ago, it's only by dabbling myself and learning. In fact still learning and a bloody long way to go yet.

Maybe I should wear a wig, dress and sussies? At least SMD will answer my questions then :lol:;):lol:

I've got a very stong feeling it wouldn't make any difference, try it and let us know.

+1

and of course :worthless: