Goodwood Festival of Speed

Bassboyz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still going to take the Zed - cant miss out on a potential great drive early Sunday morning down to the coast - could take the focus...hmm no the Zed it is. Will can always tow me out in the 4x4!

Really had a great day, car park in good state traffic was easy :)

So much to see, the rain was not a major issue, a few showers really!

Visited the rally stage too. Feet hurt now a lot of walking lol

Some sexy HyperCars on my favourite car list. Along with the old group C Race cars!!

The Nissan juke Gtr was rapid too!

Today has been absolutely awesome, left my house at 5:15 & just got in, a little burnt though :blush:

Was great to catch up with Colin & June.

Those who haven`t been, you will NOT be disappointed, but beware the venue is completely sold out on Sunday so expect alot of people there. Gates open at 7am so I would recommend getting there early. Car parks on the South side are flat & fine for Zeds, I had a lovely black zed parked next to my pearl white McLaren :cloud9:

So anyone up for a convoy from Horsham or Petworth early Sunday morning?

Had an awesome day today :teeth: Some amazing cars on display :cloud9:

We got into Chichester around 9am but never got into Goodwood untill after 11 due to traffic.

Got a bit burnt though & it only really rained twice :D

Happy to hook up for a v early start Darren - I have to leave around 4-5ish so happy to get there on or before opening time :thumbs:

Will be coming down the A3 from Richmond in Surrey, no problem to have a small diversion your direction...

Jep great day yesterday - loads of pics already to sort out but other (family) things to do today :headhurt:

Aiming to meet Darren at Horsham (Halfords car park) on his way through on Sunday - time to be confirmed - suggest around 6.30-7.00 am, going on Friday's experience. ;)

Sorry Leeroy, didnt see your post until I got back.

That was good, Thursday was a lot busier than normal but was a good chance to mooch about a bit, spent most of yesterday trackside in all weathers. Shame about the rain in the morning meaning the cars couldnt go 100% (respect to Shakey Byrne for going up the hill on his back wheel in it though) but once it had dried out it was pretty cool. Highlights for me were the Royal cars in Style et Luxe with some crazy modifications, the Ferrari FF that had £75K of factory extras (youd think they would throw them in for £225K really) and the Lotus Evora GTE, which I must have. :cloud9:

Russ Swift in that Jag was shithouse though, why they didnt just weld the diff I dont know but I can do better than that. Seriously. :dry:

Jep great day yesterday - loads of pics already to sort out but other (family) things to do today :headhurt:

Aiming to meet Darren at Horsham (Halfords car park) on his way through on Sunday - time to be confirmed - suggest around 6.30-7.00 am, going on Friday's experience. ;)

Can be there for around 6:30ish if you like, just to confirm the address... Unit 3, Broadbridge Heath Retail Park, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 3TQ, Colin/Darren can you PM me your mobile numbers just in case...

Been today, got there at about 820am. Awesome day, button and Hamilton stood 10ft away, Jesse James caned his trophy truck up the hill and the audi Quattro sounded stunning!!

Car park A was a bit muddy first thing but had dried out fine by the afternoon, long day but well worth it!!

Enjoy it tomorrow guys. ;)

I'll keep an eye out for you. Leaving home (Maidenbower, Crawley) about the same time.

Well yet another fantastic day @ Goodwood today with Ebized, Coldel & Will350z

Although it was sold out we still managed to get trackside for most of the day, again plenty of famous faces inc the legend Stirling Moss & amazing machinery. On a realistic level the Lotus Evora GTC (GT4) was the car of the show, a truly amazing machine.

Sorry we didn`t see much of you Will :surrender: